Reliefs : interface update part-2 : 0.01.097.141118
The interface update part-2 of Reliefs is now available!
The interface update part-2 :
Now, all the game is more easier to use with a gamepad!
In this interface update, not less than more 1200 lines of script were added to improve the compatibility of the game with a gamepad. Also, the difficulties of the game were appended in the game (not just in the interfaces) and the movement with the joysticks is now smoothed.
With your follow and support, Reliefs evolved in the good direction. And will continue to evolve in the next months, thanks to you!
If you have a bug or a problem in the game, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you have any idea or suggestion, do not hesitate to post on the forum.
The news functionalities :
Joystick user :
- All in-game interfaces are now better compatible with the gamepad.
Smooth joystick :
- Now the movement of the camera in the game is more smoothed. It's more easier to aim with the bow and to explore the world with the joystick.
Help to aim :
- If you choose the easy difficulty for your game session. Now you have the aim help system that allows you to see exactly where your arrow go when you throw her.
- Now if you choose the normal or easy difficulties, a viewfinder appear to help you to aim if you use the bow.
Warning : In the hard difficulty, you have no help to aim and no the viewfinder.
Blue cloth :
- The blue cloth that helps you in the world to see where you can jump on the rocks or where you can hang with a rope. They now adapt to your difficulty that you have chosen.
- If you choose the easy difficulty, all blue cloths appears in the world.
- If you choose the normal difficulty, 50% of the blue cloths appear in the world (random).
- And if you choose the hard difficulty, no blue cloths appears in the world.
Bug resolves :
Bug#1 : If you use the system to delete your game session in the saves menu, at many times, it was not working.
Bug#2 : In the options menu, when you choose a low resolution of your screen, many information were not being visible.
Bug#3 : In the advanced options, when you choose a low resolution of your screen, many information were not being visible.
Bug#4 : In the main menu, when you choose a low resolution of your screen, many information were not being visible.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.